Monday, June 05, 2006

Back again...

I thougth that I would be able to post more but...a blog is as dreadfull as a normal journal...too open, everybody can look into your ideas, fears and dreams...But there is only one life to live and every oportunity should be taken. I hid in shadows most of my high school life, afraid of letting anything in at all...The witch knows...And after all these years, I am still inside the fortress...

Just now I found that most likely my mom has breast cancer.... Still I dont know how aggressive it may be, but either way is a really scary situation since it is a death sentence in most cases...Cancer has always been a BIG presence since my grandmother, aunts, cousin have suffered from it...or died by it...I am scared for her since she started a new life a few months ago...and finding this now is devastating...I would love to cry my heart out because the pain is so great but I think how scared she is rigth now that what I feel is nothing compared to hers...And at the same time I wonder if I would be in her place a few years from now? I just hope I have the strenght to help her get through all that lies ahead...

No comments: