Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Some news....

For those out there following: Sharkboy got his break at the school!!!! Hope he doesnt blow it this time...At least I will make sure he doesnt or I 'll break his neck...LOL! I didnt think that it would be this easy, I guess they knew he needs the school as much as they need him. ( if you know what I mean!$$$$)

There are many things to do and change for him to improve his situation...I am doing some research to see how and when to make it happen..It will not be easy, or healthy or even happy but it isnt impossible...But it needs to be done soon..ASASP...But maybe its better not to break the news yet so it wouldnt spoil the surprise....Lets see what happens...

From all this turmoil, faith and hope have endured...They say the darkest hour is before dawn...I do hope this is a new beggining...

No comments: