Saturday, September 16, 2006

Raven's nest...

Just when I thought things couldnt get any worse, they get worst. After a whole week of thinking and doubting I decided to tell the school that Sharkboy would not be back due to Doc's orders. I thought that would be the end of it, and so went home. As I arrived my neighbor calls to let me know that child services had been around questioning everybody they could find because there was a complaint made against ME for negligence and abuse...I was completely WHAT THE FUCK???????????????? ME? My kids? Neglected? Abused? They told her that the complaint was because they have been seen unsupervised, barefoot, hungry, without clothing...WTF????????????? I still can not beleive it...
But the fun doesnt end there...What is even better is when people say all the things that I have to fix so my house would look like one...Reinforcing the fact that I dont have the skills to handle a home...Having 2 dogs and 6 cats is heresy...condemned in hell...That I have to rearrange my schedule, be less lazy, more organized, in general do things differently and better...So bottom line maybe I AM NEGLIGENT? I guess I would simply have to go back to my old schedule...Live as a vampire...a night shift so everything is in order every day...I wonder do they remember I should try to sleep??? Anyway I shouldnt complaint because I dont sleep anyway so I better make use of the time...
StilL I wonder where all this will end...Who would like to fuck up my life as to threathen with my family...my kids....It's all a wait and see...

No comments: